Set of 10 SNOM probes with transmitted wavelength 400-550nm.
- Material - single mode optical fiber Nufern 405HP.
- Probe tip is coated by Al (70nm)/sublayer Cr (20nm) .
- Aperture (hole uncoated by Al) ~ 50-100 nm
- Angle of fiber - about 20 degrees
- Maximum optical input power - 400 microWatt
- Tip is formed by chemical etching.
- Fiber length ~ 2 meters.
- Tip length without protective coating is 7-8mm.
Geometrical & Mechanical fiber Specifications:
|Clad Diameter||125.0 ± 1.5 µm|
|Coating Diameter||245 ± 15 µm|
|Core-Clad Concentricity||< 0.5 µm|
|Coating/Clad Offset||≤ 5 µm|
|Coating Material||UV Cured, Dual Acrylate|
|Operating Temperature||-55 to +85 °C|
|Short-Term Bend Radius||≥ 6 mm|
|Long-Term Bend Radius||≥ 13 mm|
|Proof Test Level||≥ 200 kpsi (1.4 GN/m²)|
|Basic Nufern fiber||405-HP|
|Operating wavelength||400-550 nm|
|Second Mode Cut-Off||370 ± 20 nm|
|Measured Optical efficiency at the wavelength 530nm||5×10 (-6) – 5×10 (-5)|
|Calculated Optical efficiency at the working wavelength||10 (-5) – 10 (-4)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.